Organic, Vegan and Gluten Free, “Bangers” and Mash for St. Patrick’s Day.
Try our delicious, organic, vegan and gluten free recipe that has a diet friendly spin on the traditional dish of the British Isles. Customarily made with sausage, gravy potatoes and peas our “Bangers” and Mash substitutes the sausage with our Sunshine Burger Hemp and Sage Patties. Enjoy this amazing and health conscious recipe for St. Patrick’s Day.
3 Organic Potatoes
Earth Balance Organic Vegan Butter
3-4 Cloves of Garlic
1.5 Teaspoons of Sea Salt
Chopped Chives for Garnish
½ Teaspoon of Black Pepper
1 Box of Pacific Organic Vegan Mushroom Gravy
1 Bag of Cascadian Farms Organic Sweet Peas
- Peel potatoes and place in pot filled with water and boil potatoes until tender, about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from pot and mash either by hand with a potato masher or a mixer. Do not over blend.
- Add in vegan butter, salt, pepper, and garlic
- Cook the Sunshine Burger Hemp and Sage patties according to box instructions or until desired temperature is reached.
- While patties are cooking heat gravy in a saucepan on low heat.
- Top each patty with a helping of mashed potatoes, drizzle with gravy, garnish with chives and enjoy!