- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cipollini onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of brocollini, chopped
- Tamari or soy sauce, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 package Buckwheat Soba noodles
- 2 Garden Herb Sunshine Burger patties, thawed enough to crumble
- 1 head Napa cabbage, large leaves removed
- Sliced avocado
- 2 handfuls bean sprouts
- Fresh Lime
Heat olive oil in a medium pan to medium-high heat. Add chopped garlic, onions, and ginger. Fry for about 5-7 minutes until soft. Add mushrooms, broccolini, soy sauce (about 5-6 shakes, or to taste), salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Cook for 10-12 minutes over medium-low heat.
While vegetables are cooking, cook noodles according to package directions. Once noodles are cooked, rinse and let cool.
Crumble Sunshine Burgers and add to the vegetable mix. Cook for another 2-5 minutes, until warmed.
Spoon the mixture into the cabbage leaves, top with noodles, avocado, bean sprouts, and a pinch of fresh lime and roll them up.