Serves: 2 (2 wraps per serving)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoon tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup raw shredded coconut flakes
- 2 medium summer squash, sliced
- 1 Garden Herb Sunshine Burger patty
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 romaine, kale or chard leaves
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine olive oil, salt, onion, garlic, chili flakes, tamari, coconut and squash in an oven friendly dish. Place in oven and bake for 20-30 minutes.
Warm a Garden Herb Sunshine Burger patty and set aside. Use romaine leaves like taco shells and fill with quinoa and squash mixture; crumble Sunshine Burger on top. Serve and enjoy!