A very simple and easy to make recipe to serve as an appetizer or side dish. With minimal ingredients and fast prep time, these roasted mushrooms are savory and convenient. Recipe and photography by Elovation Design
1 Container of crimini mushrooms
1/4 Cup of Earth Balance vegan butter
1/2 Cup of Sunshine Burger Shiitake Mushroom
1/4 Cup of Follow Your Heart parmesan cheese
2 Tsp of Thyme
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare mushrooms, cut into quarter pieces.
- Thaw two Sunshine Burger patties to make a crumble. This will be used as the “breading” for the mushrooms.
- Melt 1/4 cup of butter and poor over the mushrooms, toss lightly to make sure they are evenly coated.
- Next, toss mushrooms is Sunshine Burger breading, this will not stick super well like normal breadcrumbs but will add a nice crunchy texture.
- Finally, sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Place in the oven at 400°F and bake for 10 minutes. Pull out of oven, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
[image url=”https://www.sunshineburger.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/IMG_2739-1024×507.jpg” raw=”true” alignment=”center” margin_left=”0″ margin_right=”0″ margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ width=”1024″ height=”507″]