Gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian burgers made with the Sunshine Burger Garden Herb patty, vegan cheese, caramelized onions and a gluten-free bun.
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Buns, try Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Buns
- 1 box of Sunshine Burger Garden Herb Patties
- 1 White Onion
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Daiya Provolone Vegan Cheese or other vegan cheese
- Vegan butter or oil
- Slice onion into several rings, thickness depending on your liking and sauté in a pan with oil or vegan butter and balsamic vinegar. Set aside
- Cook Sunshine Burger patties according to box instructions.
- While patties are cooking, place a small amount of balsamic into a ramekin and dip the tip of a clean paintbrush into it to paint on the basketball lines onto the buns.
- Place one patty on each bun, top with vegan Provolone cheese and then the sautéed onions and finish off with your basketball bun.