Recipe by: Jamie Walker
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Original Sunshine Burger patties, warmed and crumbled
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves (other leafy greens)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice or quinoa (or a mixture of both)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Shredded carrot, for garnish
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- Peanut sauce (or your sauce of choice)
Heat olive oil in a pan. Add mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Turn down the heat and add the crumbled Sunshine Burger patties and cook for another minute, or until warmed.
Remove from heat and place mixture on the romaine. Top with the quinoa/brown rice, avocado slices, shredded carrots, and cucumbers. Add sprouts and drizzle on sauce of your choice.