- 1 can of black beans
- 1 pound brown rice or quinoa pasta, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 Black Bean South West Sunshine Burger patties, warmed and crumbled
- Boil water and cook pasta per instructions on package.
- While the pasta cooks, sauté the onion in olive oil until translucent. Add black beans (rinsed and drained) and spices to the pan and mix well. Add salsa and bean mixture.
- When the pasta is done add the bean mixture and mix well.
- Top with avocado and Sunshine Burger crumbles and enjoy!