- 2 cups quinoa pasta spirals (any pasta will do)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 4 leaves kale, sliced
- 1 jar tomato basil sauce (any pasta sauce will do)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh basil
- 1 Black Bean South West Sunshine Burger patty, warmed and made into small balls (to resemble meatballs)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the quinoa spirals. Cook for about 6-9 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, add the olive oil, garlic and chili powder to a medium saucepan and sauté for about 1-2 minutes or until garlic has started to brown. Add the zucchini and kale and sauté for another 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Add the pasta sauce, red wine, salt and pepper, and fresh basil and simmer on low heat for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the cooked pasta with the sauce and then add the Sunshine Burger patty. Enjoy!