Recipe by Jamie, vegan blogger & president of FitApproach.com
- 4 cups shredded kale
- 3 small carrots, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 large avocado, sliced
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Black Bean South West Sunshine Burger patty, warmed and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips (optional)
Place kale, carrots, tomato and avocado in a bowl and set aside.
Over medium-low heat, warm the quinoa, black beans, Sunshine Burger crumbles and olive oil. Add salt, pepper and chili powder and stir to combine. Heat until warm.
Pour mixture over veggies and toss. Stir in Agave Lime dressing (or your favorite) and tortilla chips. Serve and enjoy!
For the Agave Lime Dressing: puree 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, agave nectar, and lime juice in a blender.