- 2 cups pasta, your favorite variety
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 4 leaves kale, sliced
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil
- 1 Black Bean South West Sunshine Burger patty, warmed and made into small balls
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, add the olive oil, garlic and chili powder to a medium saucepan and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until garlic has started to brown. Add the zucchini and kale and sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Add the pasta sauce, red wine, salt, pepper, and fresh basil; stir to combine. Simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Combine the cooked pasta with the sauce; add the Sunshine Burger “meatballs”. Enjoy!