- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- Fresh lemon juice (about a quarter of the lemon)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms (Recommend oyster mushrooms but any will do)
- 2 leaves kale, chopped
- 1 Black Bean South West Sunshine Burgerpatty, crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Daiya cheddar cheese
- Mix miso paste, 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Use a little more than half of the mixture to coat the shredded cabbage and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until translucent. Add mushrooms, kale and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add the remaining miso mixture and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Heat the tortillas and shredded cheese until melted. Meanwhile, warm and crumble the Sunshine Burger. Add the veggie mixture, Sunshine Burger, and cabbage to tortillas and top with salsa, hot sauce, lime, sprouts or whatever else you want!